Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Before Photo and Goals

Alrighty! So I took these pics sometime last week. I always want to take pics at the beginning of the day when I don't have a gallon of water and a days worth of food inside of me (ugh), but this is last week after a night workout. I'm pretty much going to tell you my goals and what I need to work on during my prep. So here we go!


Okay so obviously my posing is no accurate and I wasn't really aiming for perfect posing. I had a timer on a camera so had to run back and pose lol. So I'm bent over way too much and I look like I ran to the pose. Disregard. FRONT: My arms look great. However, I want to work on my shoulders a little more. I'd like to round the lateral deltoids a bit more. So I'll be doing shoulders a lot more for sure. Besides that, I think that everything from the waist up looks good besides the natural things that will be cut with diet along the weeks. My abs will be amazing! LEGS: Ugh. My thighs are ridiculous, thus bring on the cardio! I hate cardio but I'm GOING to fall in love with it. I want to pretty much shave my inner thighs. Now obviously we can't target where we want to lose our fat, but I'm going to try to lose a couple inches in my thighs. I'll be doing cardio every day which will include HIIT, Kickboxing three times a week, and sprinting. I think cardio will get my legs to where they need to be. As far as lifting goes, of course I'll be having 2 leg days a week. One day for quads and inner thighs, and the other for quads and glutes. GLUTES GLUTES GLUTES!: My main goal is to get my ass nice and hard. Well, a soft layer over a hard butt if you know what I mean. My butt jiggles too much and it is definitely my problem area. So I will be focusing hardcore on my legs and butt. So bring on the lunges and squats! And cardio :( 

Despite the work I need to do, I think that 10 weeks is an ample amount of time and I know I'll do well. I'm not sure who I'll be competing against or how I will measure up next to them. I DO know that I will do my absolute best and make sure I'm the best version of myself when I walk on stage. 

Thanks for reading!

Mel 

0 comments:

Post a Comment