Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Progress Bikini Photos!

Oh hey guys! Exciting things tonight! Progress Photos! Yay!! lol I'm super excited to share them because I love the way they look and the way I'm looking lately. I'm not super bloated anymore all day so I actually got to take some good pics mid-day. One of the weird things is that I have gained three pounds, which is crazy because of the deficit of calories I take in every day. Either I gained muscle or my body is trying to get used to actually hitting at least 1500 calories a day. At first, before prep, I wasn't eating enough. Now that I'm eating a lot more, I feel like that contributed a lot to the bloated-ness and weight gain. Either way, whatever, don't care, I look awesome! I have six weeks (42 days) left so I will really be focusing on cardio, cardio, cardio to lose that extra fat in my lower back and legs. You'll see what I mean in the photos when I say my upper body is "bikini ready", but my lower is not.

A lot of people are telling me I'm too critical of myself and that I look great (which I do), but I am "comparing" myself to the pros. I LOVE the way they look! The muscular, yet feminine sexy physiques, that's what I want. I've seen a couple of bikini competitions in real life and the girls look so flabby and not muscular at all. I understand the bikini girls aren't supposed to be muscular, but don't tell me that and then put those muscular bikini pros on stage and expect me not to train as hard as them lol. Example: Nathalia Melo. She is crazily muscular, won 2012 Bikini Olympia, and looks amazing. Yet, everywhere we read about bikini stipulations, it says no definite muscle. Watch this video though and admire her amazing glutes! Wow.


Amazing right? I was watching the Arnold Classic today and she kind of seemed like she was in 4th or 5th place or so. The girls above her were a lot less muscular and of course looked great! It's just so difficult to understand what the judges want.Trial and error will be a good test though. I haven't seen who won yet though. We shall see what happens! Okay here are my progress photos. Let me know what you think!










So exciting! Okay so for the bikini, it's not completely ready yet. After watching the shows today, again with the rules, these girls are wearing thongs. Three fourths coverage my ass lol. So I need to take my suit in a little and make more skimpy. The back I have right now is not completely full back but definitely three fourths coverage. It needs to be a little more cheeky. I also am going to add some jewels to the middle part and up the other part of the triangle. I just haven't found the jewels I want.

So yeah my goal still is to tighten up my butt and let these hamstrings come through a little. That would be so awesome! I really am going to work very hard and maintain this great thing I have going on. Eating has been great, working out has been great, progress has been great, I have no complaints. Then again, I did start out pretty lean in the first place, but hey I can still celebrate! Seriously though guys, don't be afraid to comment or contact me with any questions or comments or anything. I love doing this and I love inspiring! Today was rest day by the way.

Thanks for reading!

Mel

0 comments:

Post a Comment