Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

Training Legs (aka glutes) With My Boyfriend

Well... not WITH my boyfriend, he trained me. I told him to kill my legs and glutes and he did! He even showed me some things I haven't done before (wierd, I know!) which is awesome! For those who don't know, I'm a personal trainer and my boyfriend is as well. We both have different approaches of training with our clients and often times we bounce ideas off of each other to stay inspired. As a trainer or seasoned athlete, you can learn a lot from other trainers and athletes. It's always good to surround yourself with knowledge and be open to learning new things. I'm totally that stubborn person who always thinks my apporach is the best, but I have to stop and remind myself that there's always more to learn. I saw something the other day that said "If you're the smartest person in the room then you're standing in the wrong room". I love this! Surround yourself with like minded people as well as those you want to learn from in order to excel and expand your knowledge in life.

The training video is below, I hope you enjoy! Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more fun videos!



Mel
BodiesbyMel.com <--- Live in SoCal? Need a Personal Trainer? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment