Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

2.5 Weeks out - Bikini Posing Practice

Here is my two and a half week out update! As I'm typing this, I am TEN DAYS OUT from the show. It's next freaking weekend! I can't believe it! I'm so happy, excited, an READY! It's going to be awesome and I can't even express how happy I am with my progress. I'm going to post another blog entry later of my progress and you guys will be shocked. It's ridiculous lol. In my defense, I didn't know I was competing again this year. But no excuses, I will NOT look like that at the end of my next off season lol. Anyway, here is my posing routine. I've changed my routine a million times these past months, but now I have one in stone that I have down to muscle memory. I hope you enjoy watching and it would help if you'd subscribe to my YouTube channel. I'm trying to update a lot! :)









Mel

0 comments:

Post a Comment